Sunday, June 3, 2012

Blogger - Eric

Hey blog readers. My name is Eric Wright. This coming fall I will be a junior here at University of the Cumberlands. I am a Biology major, but I am picking up my certification in secondary education to teach high school. I have been involved with Appalachian Ministries over the past few semesters now and God has made it evident for me to serve and love children of all ages. I am usually involved with the Tuesday night Brush Arbor team which hosts a group of kids from an apartment complex for a bible lesson, snacks, games, and music. This summer there is a lot in store for our team, but our main plan and goal is to put "love in action" and to share the one and only love God has for all of us to children, youth, and anyone we come into contact with. So... please read on and let the summer begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment